Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy holidays!

Before I hop in the shower, and throw on my NYE attire, I just wanted to wish everyone out there a Happy Holidays and a Happy New Years! I hope these past few weeks have been just as great for you as they've been for me. A holiday week at home with the parents meant great home-cooked meals, family time out the wazoo, and all kinds of Christmas fun.

While I love each and every gift I recieved, I think the best part of this holiday season was spending time with 30+ members of my extended family, and enjoying all of our Christmas celebrations and traditions. Stockings, Charlie Brown trees, group sing-alongs, cookie baking, silly sweaters, and even watching my favorite VHS copy of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

A special thanks to everyone who made my holiday season so bright. Here's to a fabulous 2011, and an even better 2012! Happy New Years everyone! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment