To all those celebrating today, a very Happy Easter to you!HIGH-lights:
- A lovely weekend at home with the family
- Dying Easter eggs in the beautiful, sunny weather
- My last minute centerpiece turning out really cute, actually! (And luckily)
- Catching up with my cousins at the "kid's table"
- AMAZING food, including the infamous hash brown casserole *drooool* and my very first attempt at a "honey baked" Quorn loaf (which I swear, will be GREAT next year)
- Getting to play on my dad's fancy work ipad- thus, the great photo collage, above
- And just enjoying a day full of beautiful weather, wonderful family, and delicious food
- Gaining, like, 10 pounds in one weekend.... but let's be honest. It was totally worth it.
Happy Easter everyone! I hope it was a good one for you too♥