Thursday, December 22, 2011

amy's no chicken noodle soup

Dear Amy's No Chicken Noodle Soup,

Thank you for warming my belly on this cold winter night. After battling the epic snow storm, and a full day of work, nothing sounded better than a big bowl of chicken noodle soup. Oh, did I mention that my car got stuck in the snow this morning, and I had to be rescued by a coworker? Yeah, that was pretty sweet.

Anyway, I wanted some piping hot, comfort food this evening, and that's precisely what I got. While you're awfully high in sodium, I'm still pretty excited that you taste just as good as the original, but are actually meat-free. In fact, you're vegan! Big bonus points there.
Thank you again for the great flavors of a classic soup, made cruelty-free with your meatless magic. It was the perfect dinner to end a crazy winter day.

Happy Holidays.
Love- erin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment